Biyernes, Marso 12, 2010

Nice Nespresso Usa photos

Check out these nespresso usa images:


A Day in the Life Of - Sept. 22, 2010
nespresso usa
Image by Old Shoe Woman
Making Nespresso with Frothed Fat-Free Milk


It was hot (in the 90's Fahrenheit) in south Georgia, USA. I enjoyed my breakfast of an egg salad sandwich, fresh fruit, and coffee while watching JAG taking photos with my Nikon Coolpix S8000. I decided to put my 50mm 1.8 lens on my Nikon D80 because I've not used it much. Then I took a stroll to the mailbox and newspaper box taking photos along the paths and out in the road. After returning to the house, I dressed and packed a lunch and drove over to The Rock Church to continue learning to make copies of the pastor's sermons. Next I drove across town to the fitness center and worked out with my trainer. Last I drove home and enjoyed watching "Foyle's War" with my husband while we ate supper. Later just as I was finishing my 23rd DILO set, I learned from a friend on Facebook that there was a Super Harvest Moon with Jupiter nearby. I quickly changed to the 18-200mm lens on my D80 and snapped a few pics outside.

My set is here: www.flickr.com/photos/judybaxter/sets/72157625010919046/

Mga etiketa: , , ,

0 Mga Komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mag-subscribe sa I-post ang Mga Komento [Atom]

<< Home